Slazenger International Hockey Goal Keeping Throat Protector

This forum is tied to the articles & reviews section on the Hroarr site.

Anyone can comment on the reviewed products or even add reviews of their own. If you wish to have full access to the rest of the board, then you need to register with your full name.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hans M.
Is on speaking terms
Is on speaking terms
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Slazenger International Hockey Goal Keeping Throat Protector

Post by Hans M. » Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:11 pm

Hi,

I'm about to make a bigger order of throat protectors and I'd like to know if the above named have a plastic insert in the throat half-ring section?

I'm quite fond of the RBK one ( http://www.inlinewarehouse.com/Reebok_G ... TCRBK.html ) and the Slanzeger looks like a cheaper but basically same piece of gear?

Someone any imput on the materials used etc.?

Cheers, Hans.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Reviews”