On sharp weapons on the market

Here you can suggest good equipment and retailers.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Bobo Krustev
Is on speaking terms
Is on speaking terms
Club:School of Medieval Swordsmanship MOTUS
Weapons:Arming sword, Buckler, Longsword, Spear, japanese weaponry
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
On sharp weapons on the market

Post by Bobo Krustev » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:37 am

It is important to train with safe weapons, but you also need to feel the steel, so to speak. I've always thought I would need a sharp spearhead for personal practice so as to understand how it works in reality (either by doing simple forms or hits on targets, or cutting tests). It is easy to find nice polearm head, but I am looking for something more extravagant, so to speak - a partisan. Has anyone seen a partisan blade being offered anywhere? The closest I've seen in terms of practice is the viking hewing spar, form Knightshop, has anyone handled one, and do you have any impressions to share?
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Where to find”