Longevity

This subforum is specifically for the topics of research and scholarship

Moderators:K.Maurer, Kevin Maurer, C. VanSlambrouck, mike cartier, C.VanSlambrouck

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
walterggreen3
Sleepyhead
Sleepyhead
Club:MFFG
Weapons:Long Sword, Great Sword, Rapier, Polaxe
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Longevity

Post by walterggreen3 » Mon May 19, 2014 3:36 am

I am working on an extended project dealing with the English masters of Defence from ca. 1530 CE through perhaps 1617 CE. One of the issues that is critical to understanding the population is longevity. So far I have no English data - the only answer seems to be digging through innumerable parish records. Do any MFFG members have data on longevity among German Masters in Myer's day that I could use to triangulate?

And a second question, is anyone aware of data on the number of students a German Master might have had at any given time?

Thanks in advance for your help, even if the answer is none.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Scholarship & Research”